not another blog...

Q. Why did you create a blog?
A: My virtual stuff is growing in size, and I need a place to put it.

Not being able to remember stuff I've learnt about nerdy stuff annoys me, and I'm getting so much of this stuff now that I'm in danger of my virtual world stresses spilling over into the real world. The other downer about virtual stuff overload is that the more you get, the harder it is to find the one bit you really, really need, right now.

That's one reason. This is a second:

You know that feeling you get when you're stuck trying to work out a solution to a problem that's got you completely stumped, google it up with a few choice keywords and bingo, find an answer?

mmmm.....feels good.....

It feels so good because a) you know the writer went through the same crap you're going through right now, b) they worked out a solution and c) they bothered to write it down on their blog so others could benefit.

If I can bring that feeling to a few people I'll be really glad I succumbed got sucked-into joined the blogosphere!

Comments

Popular Posts